Friday, January 29, 2010

J.J. Abrams - Rest In Peace

So Howard Zinn and J.D. Salinger are dead (or was it J.K. Rowlings?- I hope not!)! A lot of cool JR. High school kids are crazy bummed right now and to be honest so are we. Harry Potter was a great book and so was "America : Get Over Yourself-The Unauthorized Biography" or whatever it was called where you find out that the Indians got fucked over and stuff. (Sorry Indians!)

Anyfart, I think both Mr. Zinn and Mr. Salinger would like Violent Bullshit and would want you to come to our show on Saturday. We all are borderline anarchists (except Byron-he's Jewish), and I once paid for a prostitute just to talk. Plus we've been practicing!

WILD YAKS
VIOLENT BULLSHIT
ILL EASE
@ Jim Bruar Falls

We play at 11:30 for reals! See you there!

PS. I know it's been like forevs (sorry so forevs) since I posted on this blog-but I'm back in a New Blog Groove or whatever ...

No comments: