Monday, January 19, 2009

Well, it might have been vibrant...but it was definitely Bullshit!





What can we say?  Vibrant Bullshit 3 was a suckcess.  I can't believe any bar would let us play these records all night long.  It was beautiful and snowy and there was nothing more amazing than watching a bunch of dudes stand around the DJ booth going "That song is sick" and "I've got that on clear vinyl."  I can't lie, it made me happy.  I'm thinking about implementing a trivia section since that's what it kinda turns into anyway.   

We had special guests Sam Tobin (who fucking opened with "Keepin' it Real!" Ballsy.) and J. Penry (all 7"'s!) and Dils and I held down the Bullshit side.  I don't have any good pictures of Dils because I was too busy freaking out on every song he played.  Beyond? Yes please.  Citizen's Arrest?  Don't mind if I do.  Fine work all around.  In the words of Crippled Youth, "It's a positive positive positive scene." 

No comments: